Greetings from The Barber Towne, your neighborhood pub.
My name is Walter, and I am the new owner. I would like to extend a big welcome to both our long time customers, and those contemplating a first visit to the pub!
I understand after going through the reviews that the level of service and quality of food had not been quite satisfactory to some. We are working hard to correct deficiencies that have led to poor service.
Also, a new menu and specials will be launched soon. Great things are happening right now, with specials like:
• $5.99 Barber Towne Burgers on Mondays
•$7.99 Chicken wrap with fries on Tusdays
• $7.99/Lb Wings on Wednesdays and Saturdays all day
• $8.99 Domestic Mini Pitcher on Thursdays
• FREE Billiards Saturday and Sundays!
• $32.99 on Sundays for 2 Pounds of Wings and a Domestic Jug.
• Drink specials from 11-6 pm everyday.
We also have Live Music every Friday Night from 8:30-12:30 presented by our friends at Georgetown Musictown (www.GeorgetownMusictown.com
). They are scheduling Duos and Solos with a balanced volume - you can listen to the tunes, carry on a conversation, and of course – enjoy your meal (especially our buy one get 2nd
half off wings deal, Fish and chip $8.99). check the Events tab for scheduled artists.
Private functions are always welcome.
Come on down!